back to all properties
Property At A Glance
Separated across three separate East Harlem mid-rises, Jamie’s Place houses a total of 127 affordable units perfectly situated for communal living.
- Easy connections to the Bronx and Manhattan neighborhoods
- Close to ballfields and jogging paths at Randall’s Island
- Walkable schools, parks and museums
- Interior trash chute
- Gallery-style kitchens
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
- Live-in superintendent
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- Vinyl and linoleum tiling
- Proximity to MTA transit and bus systems
- Cooking gas, heat & hot water included
- Refurbished facade underway
This section of the kitchen was remodeled and restructured to accommodate a new stovetop. The cabinets have also been replaced with lighter colors to create an increased sense of space.